If you want IT support that aligns to your business goals SeadOak will make a great addition to your organisation. We won’t just “turn it off and on again”, we will help by finding solutions that work when your business needs them.
We are currently supporting the following technologies…
- Windows up to version 10
- Mac OS X
- Windows servers
- Networks and Wi-Fi systems for up to up to 100 users, including Cisco, Neatgear, TP-link, Linsys, D-Link & Sierra
- Microsoft Office and Office 365, One drive, SharePoint
- Linux servers
- X-ray software
- CCTV systems including, FOSCAM, ADVA and QVIS
- Moodle learning systems with turn-it-in integration
- Web sites including WordPress, CSS, and PHP
Our helpdesk staff are all fluent English speakers. We are committed to providing UK shore on support during office hours. Our primary help-desk and field engineers are located Bournville, Birmingham. Our off shore help-desk is located in Sydney.
We offer ad-hoc support 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. In most instances you can call us now and get remote support within an hour. We also offer out of hours and on call arrangements if booked in advance.