If you want IT support that aligns to your business goals, SeadOak will make a great addition to your organisation. We won’t just “turn it off and on again”, we will help by finding solutions that work when your business needs them.
We are currently supporting the following technologies…
- Office 365 Cloud, Email, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Windows up to version 10
- Mac OS X
- Windows Server 2012 & 2016
- Storage solutions including ReadyNAS
- Networks and Wi-Fi systems for up to 100 users, including Cisco, HP Procurve, Netgear, TP-link, Linksys, D-Link & Sierra
- Microsoft Office including Office for Mac, most versions to 365
- Linux servers
- Dental Imaging Solutions
- CCTV systems including, FOSCAM, ADVA, AVTECH and QVIS
- Moodle learning systems with turn-it-in integration
- Web sites including WordPress, CSS and PHP
Our help-desk staff are all fluent English speakers. We are committed to providing UK on-shore support during office hours. Our primary help-desk and field engineers are located in Bournville, Birmingham. Our off-shore help-desk is located in Sydney.
We offer ad-hoc support 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. In most instances you can call us now and get remote support within an hour. We also offer out-of-hours and on-call arrangements if booked in advance.
What our customers say
“Seadoak have a good combination of technical knowledge and good manners. I get to talk to a decent person, who is also able to get my problem resolved promptly.”
Tim H – Syzygy
“The team is ever so helpful. Without fail every time I contact them they are always willing and able. They will do all they can to resolve any problem ASAP and make you feel understood. “
Rachel – Dental Practice Manager
“The Seadoak Helpdesk provides a combination of good manners with technical knowledge. It’s nice to talk to a polite human being who is also able to resolve problems quickly.”
Rick – Anamcara Consulting